Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Breathless by Jessica Warman

Published: August 18th 2009
Pages: 320
Format: Hardcover (New)
Stars: ★★★

When Katie Kitrell is shipped off to boarding school by her distant father and overbearing mother, it doesn't take her long to become part of the It Crowd. She’s smart, she’s cute, and she’s an Olympic-bound swimmer who has a first class ticket to any Ivy League school of her choice. But what her new friends, roommate, and boyfriend don’t know is that Katie is swimming away from her past, and from her schizophrenic older brother, Will, who won’t let her go. And when he does the unthinkable, it’s all Katie can do to keep her head above water.

I loved Between by Warman when I read it back in January of this year. So I've wanted to read Breathless for a while. I found it for an awesome price on Amazon a few weeks ago so I finally got around to reading it. 

I pretty much loved it. The plot was wonderful, the characters were some of my favorites and I just loved the setting that Warman was able to create. My only complaint was the very ending. It was good but I would have loved if she made this into a series instead because as I said before, I loved the Characters and I would have loved if she kept the story going. Also, it was a little slow in places.

Overall I loved it though and if you are interested in reading it, I highly recommend that you do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment