Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sin & Salvation: The Unseen #4 by Richie Tankersley Cusick

Published: March 2nd 2006
Pages: 384
Stars: ★ ★ ★ ★

Too many deaths and too many terrifying visions have taken their toll on Lucy Dennison. She wonders if she can trust anyone or anything anymore. In the chilling finale to The Unseen quartet, Lucy comes face-to-face with the force that has turned her life into a waking nightmare. . . . And the ultimate choice must be made: love or life? Sin or salvation? In The Unseen series, horror maven Richie Tankersley Cusick takes you on a journey into a nightmare so frightening, you’ll have to sleep with a light on. Go for it—we dare you!

Sin & Salvation is the final installment in the Unseen Series. In the final book, we finally find out what and who has been stalking Lucy after all this time. This book is full of action, violence and suspense. I really thought that this was the best book in the series but towards the end, things start to get confusing (almost like the writer was in a rush to finish it) but overall I liked it. I think the series was wrapped up pretty well but I know a lot of people seemed to be confused by the ending when I read other reviews. So I think this book was meant to be a story that you decide how it ends and what would happen next if there was another book to follow.

As for the series overall: if it sounds like something you'd enjoy, I'd check it out. It's not the most amazing young adult fantasy/paranormal out there today but it was fun while it lasted and I'm glad I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment