Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Published: December 2nd 2010
Pages: 372
Stars: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home. As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?

I am not afraid to admit that I have a weak spot for Cute Romance Novels. (Yes CUTE not trashy) So when I saw tons of reviewers raving about Anna and the French Kiss, I knew I had to give it a chance myself.

This story follows 17/18 year old Anna who is sent to Paris for the first time ever to attend an American boarding school. Of course, at first Anna is really anxious and scared about being in a totally different country. But soon, Anna meets a lot of new students that become her friends including the adorable St. Clair. At first Anna thinks nothing of it but before she knows it, she is head over heels in love.

I loved loved LOVED this book so much. The setting was beautiful (Paris duh), the characters were amazing and the whole plot line was just so adorable. I don't think there was one thing I didn't love about Anna and the French Kiss. I truly believe it earned the great reviews and all of the hype surrounding the book. It's defiantly something I will be rereading in the future and it's earned a spot on my favorites shelf.

If you are looking for an adorable young adult romance novel, look no more.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy, Great review. I wonder if you would be interested in reviewing my book here is my blog www.propheticusthebook.blogspot.com. Contact me if you're interested for a complimentary copy. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete