Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Armchair Reader- Weird, Scary & Unusual Stories and Facts by Various Authors

Published: August 29th 2008
Pages: 502
Format: Paperback (New)
Stars: ★ ★ ★ ★

This book compiles some of the creepiest, quirkiest, most curious collections of knowledge ever assembled. Inside is are tales of unexplained phenomena, spine-tingling stories and extraordinary evidence that we live in a weird and wacky world.

Most people know that it's no secret that I love anything that is weird or creepy. So when I found this book at the bookstore for less then $6, I knew it would be a perfect addiction to my book collection.

This book has everything that a people that has a love of creepy stuff could want. Random lists of crazy people, ghost stories, creepy food, weird sports and a lot more. It's great for hours of entertainment and I really enjoyed the book overall. My only complaint is that I wish the stuff was in better order through out the book. For example: The Ghost Stories were through out the book and not just in one area. Which I guess was done so people wouldn't get bored if they read it cover to cover. (Which I did) However, this book does NOT have to be read from cover to cover. You can read it anyway you want to and still enjoy it.

So if you love weird and creepy stuff, I highly recommend The Armchair Reader- Weird, Scary & Unusual Stories and Facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment