Monday, January 16, 2012

New Book Blog!

Hello :) my name is Manda Danyele and I am 21 years old. I have been doing Book Reviews for years on livejournal.com and I just recently started a book channel on youtube! http://youtube.com/user/staycalmandread. Feel free to subscribe and I will most likely subscribe back.

Anyway, I decided to make this new book blog for people that are interested in my book reviews and reading progress "reports" but don't have the time to watch through youtube videos. It's just a nice option to have because I know some people aren't really fans of vlogging.

So yeah, if you think this is a blog you will enjoy, feel free to follow it and make sure to comment. I'd love to know who out there is reading this and any opinions that you may have when it comes to certain books.

1 comment:

  1. Nice intro Mandy. As a fellow new blogger, I'm looking forward to your blog.

    ReplyDelete